Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dates

Dates, I'm always amazed at the coincidence of dates. Even more so with birth dates and death dates they seem to connect the world, and the people in it, to make the world seem a bit smaller. What do the dates in your life remind you of? How is your mood and attitude on the dates? Does the loss or the gain of someone affect you each year on that date? My most symbolic/coincidental dates are as follows...
      August 19 - my Step Father-in-law's birthday & my Grandfather's death
      August 23 - my birthday & the day we buried my Grandfather
      August 16 - my Son's birthday & my birth Father's death 
      May 9 - my Grandmother's death & some years Mother's Day 
      April - my Husband's birthday, my Daughter's birthday, my Grandmother's birthday
      August - my birthday, my Son's birthday
      July - my Son's birthday, my Grandfather's birthday


No comments: