Monday, September 15, 2014

I Am...

Be still and know!  I AM with you. . . Always!  Even until the end!  I AM your strength!  In your weakness. . . I AM YOUR STRENGTH!   I AM the beginning and the end!  I AM here!  I AM HERE!  Trust me!  Befriend me!  I AM your Comfort!  I AM your Daddy!  I AM safety!  Confide in me. . . always!  I love you!  Rejoice in me!  I love you Dearest!  Cry on my shoulder!  I AM listening!  I CARE!  I CARE MORE!  I CARE MOST!  You will succeed!  I release you from that burden, that struggle, that insufficiency!  I complete you!  You are whole!  You are whole with me!  I have begun a work in you!  I AM faithful to complete it!  I don't go back on my promises!  Desire me, Love me, Want more of me. . . MORE!  I want you to want me!  I need you to need me!  I will guide you!  Will you listen?  Will you obey?  Will you trust?  Have Faith!


No comments: